Updated In-person Covid-19 Guidelines 3.12.22
4-H in Santa Barbara & San Luis Obispo Counties
The 4-H updated (7/13/21) in-person covid-19 guideline virtual meeting/recording is mandatory for any 4-H leader who is wanting to lead any in-person activities during Phase II.
The following steps must be completed by project and club leaders in order to resume limited in-person 4-H meetings, programs, or activities. Any unauthorized in-person activities will not be covered by the UC insurance and may not be included in 4-H record books. Corrective actions will be taken if 4-H volunteers or families host or participate in any unauthorized in-person activities.
Steps Required to Begin Limited In-Person Activities
1.Must review, agree to and follow ALL Mitigation Standards Summary for COVID-19 In-person Guidelines.
2.Must review, agree to and follow ALL Safety Standards for Resuming In-Person Activity
3.Must attend virtual/online COVID-19 Safety Protocol Training hosted by 4-H personnel
4. Review and follow the 4-H Safety Protocol Checklist
5. Ensure attendees do not participate in any in-person 4-H activities if they are sick or have COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
6. Keep an Attendance Log for ALL in-person activities.
7. Complete the Acknowledgment Survey Verification for Adult Volunteers
Documents Required for 4-H Leaders (updated 7.13.21)
The meeting leader should download and print the following meeting resource items:
- Symptom Survey - Display at entrance to meeting.
- Attendance Log
- Procedures for 4-H Meetings during COVID-19 - Display this poster in the meeting.
For meetings with adults only, please print and post the signs about mask wearing. NOTE: you may have to adjust your print settings to "Adjust to Fit" to print on letter sized paper.
Updated In-Person Guidelines Make Up Session
If you were not able to attend the informational meeting for updated in person activity on July 13th, the make-up session is now available.
If you are a volunteer, please follow the link, to view the video. Please fill out the information and complete the small questionnaire at the end. Please do not forget to click submit at the end of each section.
Session Video Link: https://forms.gle/k2VqtwRKTJqyW2Zp6