Santa Barbara County 4-H uses the CA 4H Online Enrollment System.
Note! Please contact the Leader of the 4-H Club you wish to enroll in BEFORE enrolling online. Units/clubs are not auto-notified when a new family enrolls in their club.
To enroll online, go to: http://v2.4honline.com/
Online Enrollment Procedures:
- Determine which Primary 4-H Club you would like to join. To locate and learn more about a Santa Barbara County 4-H club near you, please click here.
- Contact the Community Club Leader (CCL) to verify the date and time of their next meeting. Meetings are generally held once a month.
- Ask your club Volunteer Enrollment Coordinator (VEC) for help if you have questions about enrolling online or if you do not have online access. Each club has a Volunteer Enrollment Coordinator (VEC) to help you enroll online.
- Download and complete the Health History and Medical Release forms while enrolling online and submit these forms with your enrollment fees to the Club Volunteer Enrollment Coordinator (VEC).
- Check the box that you are a Volunteer under the Personal Information tab, if you are serving as an adult or youth leader in your club. Under the Club and Projects tab, you will be prompted to enter your position in the club. (Examples of adult leaders are Project Leader, Community Club Leader, Volunteer Enrollment Leader and Treasurer Advisor. Examples of youth club leaders are officer positions and junior and teen leader.)
- Once the 4-H office has approved your enrollment and your status is "active," you will be able to make changes to your profile.
- New Adult Volunteers will be approved once their DOJ Live Scan has cleared and they have completed the online New Adult Volunteer Extension Training & Survey.
- In the "Club" tab, add clubs you may be crossing over into. Be sure your Primary Club is marked correctly.
- For New Members: Select “I need to set up a new profile” and complete the online application. Enrollment in one project only is recommended for the first year. To enroll in more than one project, please get approval from the Club Community Leader (CCL).
- For Returning Members: PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW PROFILE. If you or an immediate family member has been enrolled in any club within California since 2007, you should already have an existing family profile. Family members are set up in CA 4H Online under one family email address. This is the same email address where you should be receiving the SB County 4-H Newsletter. Please use this family email address to enroll. If you do not know your password, enter your family email address and click “I forgot my password.” A new temporary password will be immediately emailed to this email address. Use your family email address and this password to enter your profile. You will be then be prompted to create a new password.
- Has your e-mail changed or need more help? Contact the 4-H office to update or confirm your family email address. firstname.lastname@example.org
4hOnline Volunteer Enrollment Coordinator Guide
Project Membership Report Instructions for Project Leaders
Youth Health History-Medical Release Form
Formulario de Autorización de Tratamiento Médico y Historial Medico para Jóvenes
Adult Health History-Medical Release Forms
Formulario de Autorización de Tratamiento Médico y Historial Medico para Adultos
To enroll in 4-H in SBC, we use the CA 4hOnline enrollment system; however, if needed, paper enrollment forms are available in English and Spanish, at: https://ca.4honline.com.
Please see your club Enrollment Coordinator for more information or instructions.